Artisan Golf Co. proprietors
Don and Pauline Irving
About Artisan Golf:
- Family operated with over 15 years of service.
- Recognized as a master club fitter in the Ottawa area.
- We custom fit clubs to your swing using an extensive swing analysis session (1 to 2 hours).
- We can either build you new clubs or modify your existing ones.
- We check swing weight, shaft frequency, club length, loft, lie,
grip, total weight, Moment of Inertia, etc.
- Custom clubs benefit the new golfer, the low handicapper and
everyone in between.
- We continually evaluate new technologies and techniques.
- Our analysis equipment includes the TrackMan Pro Launch Monitor
and the TOMI Putting System.
- We use quality components from KZG, Accra, Winn, Golf Pride, and Lamkin.
- MYTH - custom clubs means big $$$$. NOT TRUE! A set of custom clubs is
comparable to off-the-rack clubs.
- We are one of the 10 Performance Fitting Centers in Canada for True Temper shafts and the only one
East of Toronto.
Don's awards include:
KZG Top 100 Clubmakers:
- 2006 - 2016
KZG Canadian Dealer of the Year:
- 2008 - 2015
Accra Top 50 Shaft Technologists:
- 2007 - 2016
International Clubmakers Guild Canadian Clubmaker of the year
Don's credentials include:
- Master Golf Teaching Professional CGTF (2017)
- Trackman Master Certification (2013)
- PCS Certified Class "A" Clubmaker (2010)
- Advanced Professional Class "A" Clubmaker (2007)
- PCS Advanced Fitting School (2005)
- KZG Master Clubfitter (2005)
- PCS Certified Class "A" Clubfitter (2002)
- [PCS] Understanding the Golf Swing (2001)
- USGTF Certified Teaching Professional.
- Board of Directors for International Clubmakers Guild